Posts.

Salade Nicoise



So I actually made something today.  Well, sort of.  There's not much "making" really.  More like, preparing.  But hey, I liked it.

I think my egg was pretty much spot on, the beans were just right, and the vinaigrette weren't too bad either.  Yeh, yeh, I know, there's nothing to a vinaigrette, but I'd never made one, so again, I was feeling slightly chuffed with myself...

I had to Google it of course, and just ended up with what is apparently the classic 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar.  - with a seasoning of salt and pepper.  I could have done with a little more bite.  Maybe I'll add some Dijon next time.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Two True Shokutsū Two True Shokutsū Author

About Me

My photo
Japan finds the recipes and does the cooking, England takes the pictures and writes the words. Then we both eat the results!

Networks

Followers